11.18.2007

The First Annual Bob-B-Q

First of all, here are this week's prizes:

1. We have a prize for anyone who can tell us what the heck a zamboni does and how it works.

2. We also have a prize for anyone who can tell us why anyone in their right mind would wait in line for over two and a half hours to eat at at the cheesecake factory.

3. Finally, the grand prize goes to anyone who will come pick it up. We have offered prizes for the past 3 blog entries and nobody has come to pick them up. Our house is quickly filling up with unclaimed prizes and we won't have space for any more prizes until people start picking up their stuff. Besides, our house is cool and we do awesome stuff all the time so you should come visit us anyway.


Second of all, the much anticipated Bob-B-Q will be held at our house on Friday, December 7, 2007. The Bob-B-Q is for Uncle Bob (Cahoon). If you don't know Bob you aren't allowed to come so just stop reading this blog post. If you do know Bob, you are required to come to our house on the 7th and have some dang good BBQ. We will probably play Guitar Hero and do lots of other cool stuff too. As a side note, Uncle Bob has not RSVP'd for the Bob-B-Q so if any of you see or talk to him tell him he better be there - if he can't make it for some reason, the event will be re-scheduled.

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh, oh, I know! It's the little ice skating truck the scrapes the snow off the ice skating rink :) You should just ship me my prize UPS :)

Dude, I totally wish I could make it to the Bob B Q. Too bad I'll have having Edwards Family Festivus with my hubby's family and we're hosting. Have a lovely time - can't wait to see pics of the festivities.

ashley knell said...

The "Bob-B-Que"!? Of course you do it after I move! I wanna come! (Can we do another one when we're there?) And I want my prize! Get your buns out here:) We'll see you Wednesday. Love you guys!

Gramma said...

Are we Bob-B-Qing Bob? I'd love to roast him! I'm super excited to come and I'll bring the Sweet Baby Rays :) And...I came to your house and you didn't give me my prize for winning the PT Deer Killer contest! I'm calling the BBB tomorrow (better business bureau) and reporting you if you don't pay up by 8am. - love you 2 weirdees

goff X gough said...

I don't know Bob, but I do you you should check my blog out about my PT Loser experience.

KRISTIN BELL said...

The only nut jobs I know that would wait for over 2 1/2 hours for the cheesecake factory must really REALLY be fans of Kristin....or feel really bad for her cause she is now really old.
I invented the Zamboni so I will withhold my answer from that one since I always win your prizes.
Long Live Grizzlies Fans!!!

Adrienne said...

How can you NOT know what a zamboni is!? BRUINS RULE!! I gotta represent the New England home team (shamless plug).