12.02.2007

Be There Or Be Bob.

First of all for those of you who may have forgotten, this weekend - December 7th - is the long awaited Bob-B-Q. We just wanted to give everyone a small taste of what they can expect to find at the event.

1. Shish-ka-Bobs
2. Bob Saget
3. Bobbing for Apples
4. Bob-wire (1996, Starring Pamela Anderson)
5. Bob-Sledding (Seriously, bring your snow clothes - we made a course in our backyard just for the event)
6. Bob Barker
7. Rhu-Bob Pie
8. Bob Marley
9. What about Bob? (1991, Starring Bill Murray)
10. Bob Cahoon

Dress Attire:
All of the girls are required to wear Bobbie pins. Boys should wear a t-shirt featuring their favorite Bob (Bob Dylan, etc.).

Second, we are proud to annouce the arrival of our new tree. Chris P (or Krispy). The Chris is for Christmas and the P is for Pokey. He's a great tree and anyone who comes over to see him will get a dang nice prize.

Third, we made a sweet bob-sledding track in our backyard with all of the fresh snow that fell yesterday. Anyone who goes down it (we will provide the sled) will get a cool prize.

PS. If you guys dont start leaving more comments on our blog we're going to stop giving out prizes. Only five people left comments on our last post - we've seen blogs that are way stupider than ours get more comments than that - so step it up if you want us to keep giving out awesome prizes. If we get 20 comments before the Bob-B-Q (from different people) we will post a video of Katie sledding down the Bob-sled track in our backyard on the internet for everyone to enjoy.

30 comments:

goff X gough said...

First of all, I did go down the bob sled track, and I didn't even get a prize. Some serious fun. and since I'm commenting on this, i get another prize. So how about my prize is you buying ME dinner next time. Word.

ashley knell said...

you guys are probably the funniest bloggers i have come across. i'm sad i'm going to miss out on the bob-b-que. have fun! take lots of pictures.

Cara Rigby said...

You two really are pretty funny/crazy! We wish we could be there rather than doing that stupid thing called "work". If you don't get 20 comments can you make a special video of Kate sledding just for your favoritist St. George cousin?

KRISTIN BELL said...

Justin don't get a big head....you aren't that funny, pretty much your just wierd!! ;)I have been practicing my bob-sledding so your track better be in tip top shape. Can we bring decorations for Chris P? Does anyone have a shirt with Uncle Bob on it we can borrow?

Todd and Aubree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd and Aubree said...

Well let me just tell you a little something Jason......First of all, don't let others bash your self esteem. Second, no one is the boss of you so you can say and do whatever you want. I think you're funny! Don't ever forget that!

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #7

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #8

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #9

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #10

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #11

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #12

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #13

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #14

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #15

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #16

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #17

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #18

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #19

Todd and Aubree said...

Comment #20

There you go! 20 comments.....I can't wait to see Kate on the track....it is going to be AWESOME!

Leslie said...

HO HO HO - You guys make me laugh! I am sooooooo excited for Friday. Could we please have Santa Bob come to the party? Uncle Gary might be willing to help out :)

Katie & Justin said...

Just so everyone knows-Todd cheated. So even though he was nice and says Justin is funny....now the official count has to be 36 to make up for his not reading the directions. Then and only then will we post my bob-sledding skills. Thank you for your participation

Todd and Aubree said...

Aunt Leslie- Would you invite me to your blog? My email address is Tgolfs@gmail.com Thanks.

Gary Crockett said...

The pictures confirm it - You two really are siamese twins!

Lauren Maley said...

Oh dear, I have to admit I laugh out loud every time I read your blog. I am seriously hoping to be there on Friday, I will call this week to get directions and find out what I can bring. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

cody+sara said...

I can always count on a good laugh when I read your blog! Maybe I should take after you and start bribing people with "prizes" in exchange for comments. I love it! Let's play soon.

Brett Crockett said...

We really, really wish we were going to be able to make it to the Bob-b-q. We'd have brought our ken and bobie dolls with the limited edition kenvertible corvette. But we'll be up soon for the bobsledding, anyway.

Corinne said...

DUDE. I can tell I am seriously missing out!

Todd and Aubree said...

Thanks for the best BOB-B-QUE ever and the prize/s. It was truly a blast. This should be an annual event!

jacob p. crockett said...

a recap would be nice for those of us who live out of state or were otherwise unable to attend