1.20.2008

5 Bucks if You Leave a Comment

First of all, thanks to everyone for paying up after reading our last post - we raked in a total of 220 smackers. Unfortunately only 3 people made comments - BORING. For the three of you who left comments we have prizes for you - and they're dang good - so come over and pick them up at your leisure.

Ok - now we are required by Katie to write about something cool that has happened in our life. So here it is - we went to the car show this week and we purchased "the world's most absorbent chamois." These babies are sweet - they can hold up to 3 gallons of liquid and they are guaranteed for life.*

Since our last post we also purchased an additional dance pad for Dance Dance Revolution and we have dance-offs (more commonly known as "Dance Offs Pants Offs") every Wednesday night at our house.**

Now for the good stuff - we've decided to start paying people to leave comments on our blog. So, with that in mind we are going to pay everyone who leaves a comment on this post $5. No catches, no gimmicks, no kidding - we'll pay you $5 if you leave a comment.***

Finally, if you leave a comment that is really cool we will bring you back a souvenir from our cruise that we're going on in a few weeks.****

So there you have it - comment about whatever you'd like - but make it good. God speed.

* Does not actually hold 3 gallons of anything and is not guaranteed for life.
** Actual dates and times for Dance Offs Pants Offs may change without notice.
*** Your comment has to be good or it doesn't count.
**** We reserve the right to not bring you back anything at all if we don't feel like it.

9 comments:

goff X gough said...

How about you just keep the money and buy yourself something cool like rock band. Win-win-win.

Brett Crockett said...

Dudes. Before any danceoffs pantsoffs occur, we need some DDR classes. Seriously. I'm worse at it than i am at real dancing...and you know that's not pretty. But I love it anyway.

So, we need to set a time for you two to come visit the UC, bring your pad and we'll do the watermelon crawl.

And bring that $5 (plus 6.5% tax).

Ike said...

Hey I want $5. How come you don't invite me and Jana to your Wednesday night parties? I suck at DDR but it might be fun to beat me.

You should have told me you were going to the car show cause I could have hooked you up with some free tix.

How was the Canyons?

Joe and Kenzie said...

oh my goodness justin, you are crazy funny. You really should invited us over to do dance dance, although we'll leave our pants on. You should see joe do it he rocks!!!! Anyway, pay up and I'm exicted to see what you bring me.

Leslie said...

I think EVERYONE should keep their pants on!!!!! Are senior citizens allowed to your ddr competition? I'd really like to see Gar and Just have a danceoff with pantson. If I bring treats can earn some extra cash?

Karly said...

Hi Katie and Justin! I came across your blog today...and looks like I hit the jackpot! $5! As newlyweds Chris and I could definitely use that extra 5 bucks. So thank you for helping start out marriage off. We'll be expecting that in the mail very soon. (We don't have to live in state do we?) We miss you guys! I had so much fun the first time we came over to your house and hung out. And now we're family! I just started a blog for us too, so feel free to visit!

Corinne said...

HEY - cruises are fun times!! Where and when are you going? My hubby and I will be in the western Caribbean in THREE WEEKS! Wahoo!!

Jen said...

Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog. I found this link on Ike's blog. I'm only leaving this comment for the 5 bucks....so pay up! We are coming to Utah in March, so we should get together. We owe you guys lunch....first for our dues for you being our friends, and second, for Justin helping to unload a scooter...Thanks!

Cowboy Curtis said...

Did you guys get a Dog? That is my comment.